A third ‘world culture child’ with an ability to make anywhere her home. Even this little patch of the internet.

Sunday 23 March 2014

Sunday Funday: Brunchtime

It's deadline season and the flat have been bogged down with work- I've felt like a hermit for far too long.

I'm sure I'm not the only one- well I know I'm not because my flat have been feeling exactly the same. 

Merryn (one of said flatmates) put her foot down and told us it was high time we did something fun- the original plan was going out for brunch but then due to deadlines, we realised we could whip up one that was just as lovely. 

It's safe to say this has been an amazing Sunday as a result. 

So I crawled out of my duvet cocoon this morning, threw on some clothes and went for a wander with Merryn around town, finishing at the Quay. If you're ever in Exeter, head down there- there are some great pubs and little cafes, plus beautiful views of the River Exe. 







We finished our mosey around town with a trip to Tescos, picking up our brunch goodies: we went for the full show- fresh bread, sausages, bacon, beans...and to make us feel a little healthier, some fruit and greek yoghurt. We even mixed up some pancake batter, but were way too full to think about them (breakfast tomorrow though is going to be especially yummy with the mix all ready to go).

So here's a few pics of the day- if you're a student experiencing uni work blues, organise a brunch with your flatmates- between the 4 of us this only cost £5 each and was such a nice way to spend time together. 

Also, check out my flatmate Ali's blog for more food envy pics. 





No comments:

Post a Comment